Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day, Etc.

Here's a random bunch of pics, starting with a video of Zac that I took last night. It's just cute because he's giggling like crazy!

Mother's Day was GREAT! Unfortunately, Jeremy had to work in the morning, but we went to Kendra's house for breakfast. Here is Zac after being kissed by... well, everyone, but specifically Pat.

While there, I thought I'd put together Shyla's bouncy seat. I yelled for a screwdriver, and ended up getting the drink! Not exactly what I had in mind, but I sure wasn't complaining!
Miss. Lilly with her very pretty dress.
And the ride home =) I know I take a lot of these sleeping pics, but they are just so cute!

Now all I really wanted for Mother's Day was to take a good picture with my kids, all dressed up for the day. The day flew by and we kinda of missed our chance for the "formal" picture. That evening, Jeremy grilled some absolutely delicious New York steaks, and we drank champagne and played with the kids. This is the picture we did get - I look tired, and am no longer dressed up or "done up," but we all look happy... which is because we are all happy.
After dinner, Jeremy put on some music and Lilly and I danced like crazy! We were dancing and spinning and singing and laughing, and Jer and Zac even joined in! There aren't any pictures because there was no way I was going to miss one second of the fun to grab the camera. But let me tell you... it was an absolutely perfect way to end a perfect day! Thank you Jeremy for dinner and the wonderful dance party!
Here's Lilly sporting her new shades from Pat.

And Zac laughing it up in his swing.
And laughing even more on the floor.
Our mornings are hectic, but fun! I get Zac up first, and get him fed and dressed. Usually then he plays in his swing or on the floor while I get Lilly up and dressed. Yesterday, though, he woke up a little early, ate, and then fell asleep while playing on the floor. He didn't fuss... just was playing one second, and was out the next.

Meanwhile, I get Lilly up and dressed, and we sit down to breakfast. Most mornings she asks for cereal and milk, which is great because I love to watch her eat the cereal, then pick the bowl up and drink the milk. It just makes my heart happy.
I have such a great life. Hope you all are having a great week!

5 comments:

Kendra Forgacs said...

Great post sister!

Natalie said...

I watched the video 3 times because it was so great. You have a beautiful family and you are the best mommy and you deserve all the happiness in the world.

Suzanne said...

What an inspirational post from someone who gets up so early!!! I just showed Soren the video while he's eating breakfast, and he laughed, and laughed, watching Zac. Too cute!!!!! Those kids of yours are so great!

Kendra Forgacs said...

BTW: I think Lilly looks like you when she sleeps.

Ma Yager said...

What a great Mother's Day! You were able to make us feel like we were right there with you!