10 Reasons I LOVE our pediatrician:
10. He used to be my pediatrician. :)
9. He is "better safe than sorry." And is not afraid to take longer than planned.
8. He explains things in understandable terms, and makes sure mommies and daddies understand.
7. It is incredibly easy to get in to see him at the last minute. Today I called at 8:20, and was asked if we could be there by 9am. This is after I told them that I didn't think we needed to be seen, I was just wondering if we could give her any kind of cough or throat medicine.
6. His nurse is good with kids. She let Lilly "help" put the medicine in the nebulizer and gave some of the medicine to her dolly.
5. He schedules follow-up appointments as a check-up, not only if it gets worse.
4. He doesn't believe "no news is good news." He calls when he gets the results of something, even just to say "chest x-ray looks just fine."
3. He PERSONALLY calls back. Every time.
2. When Zac was sick, he gave me his cell phone number. Today, he confirmed that I still have it.
1. He also gave me his home phone number, and told to call anytime.
I'm just very thankful for the comfort that having a good pediatrician provides parents!
Here is Lilly with the tubing for her nebulizer.Zac, meanwhile, had his 6 month well-baby check-up last Friday. He is 26 inches and weights 16lbs, 11oz. He is also officially crawling (still sorta soldier-style, but getting around for sure). Here's a pic of how I found him a few minutes ago, trying to crawl under the side table.
I will likely do another post later or tomorrow with some fun swimming pictures from this weekend. Hope everyone is having a good week!