Saturday, June 20, 2009

6 months today!

Happy half birthday Zackary!!
Just another couple of pics as a tease. I have my work cut out for me when I get home. Let's see... yesterday the kids and I hung out, then went to the mall to play. After nap, we had a delicious dinner, then enjoyed a concert in the park in Folsom. There was a Johnny Cash tribute band playing, which just happens to be one of Lilly's favorites. She did some dancing, and Zac did some playing... all in all we had a wonderful time!
Today, the kids and I went to Kim's baby shower! I can't wait to post these pictures! We had a blast! Then, after nap, Stephanie and her daughter Camille arrived. We have had fun visiting and Lilly and Camille have had fun getting to know each other. We ate a yummy dinner with grandma and grandpa, then lots of playtime before bed.
Here is a 6 month picture of Zackary.

And, my attempt to get a picture of them together.
Happy Saturday!!

4 comments:

Kendra Forgacs said...

Dear Zac: this is your birthday song...it isn't very long! I can't wait to hear about the shower. I miss you!

Natalie said...

When Zac turns one, will he be the starting linebacker at Salpointe? So big! Looking forward to the rest of the pictures. We need to chat when you get back and recover from the trip.

Your Mom said...

Happy pseudo-birthdays to Zac (6 mo), Lilly (2 yrs 4 mo) and Shyla (a whole 1 mo). the 20th is a great day to be born!!!love MOM

GMa GPa Yager said...

It was a great honor to have Zac turn 6 months old while visiting us. He actually took a shot at crawling and looked so cute! We love you Zac and Lilly!