Friday, June 26, 2009

More CA trip!

FRIDAY
On Friday morning, I took the kids to the mall. Jeremy took Lilly to this mall play area a lot when we lived there. Now, she was a pro at all the toys!
That afternoon, we tried out the pool. Lilly had so much fun splashing around and swimming! We put Zac's feet in, but it was cold and he wasn't having it.



That evening, we went to a concert in the park in Folsom. There was a Johnny Cash tribute band playing, which Lilly loves. She danced like crazy with grandma!


Zac chilled with me on the grass.
More dancing.
Lilly and grandpa even got to ride on a train!
SATURDAY
Saturday morning, Lilly helped grandma make pancakes. yum!!
Then, the kids and I headed out for Kim's baby shower!
Look at this cake! Our friend Allison makes delicious and beautiful cakes. If you live anywhere near that area and need a cake or cupcakes, let me know and I'll pass on her info. They are awesome!
Speak of the devil, here is Allison with Lilly and Zac.
And, Kim!! Here she is with her nephew Aidan. Kim is having a baby girl in August. Doesn't she look great? Her shower was so much fun and I am SO glad that I was able to be there. I miss seeing her every day!
Me, Zac and Danielle.
It as a great day! That evening, my friend Stephanie and her daughter Camille came up to visit. Apparently I didn't take many pictures Saturday evening, but there are tons of pics of Lilly and Camille from Sunday and Monday. Stay tuned ....

1 comment:

GMa Yager said...

Yummmy! Lilly sure can cook! Her blueberry pancakes were delicious.