Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Through Thursday!

ThankfulThroughThursday


What makes you thankful this week?

1. I am thankful that it is almost summer break! This is a page from a book that one of my students wrote. I am thankful that they think I am a good teacher, and that they listen enough to know that I love the word "Bazinga."



2. I am thankful that Lilly wants to be a doctor! Ha! Actually, I just loved seeing this at her school the other day. I'm thankful that she has options and free thought. And, a doctor in the family wouldn't be bad! Better than, say, a "Man on an airplane" or a "Fire engine."




3. I am thankful that one of the things that makes Lilly happy is playing with me! Granted, most responses are pretty similar on this page, but at least I rank higher than "Chicken Nuggets."


Link up! Write about what makes you thankful or happy today, and link up here! Or, you can of course still leave a comment!

2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Oh..I am so very grateful that my family is safe, healthy, happy and that my daughters have a little summer breather from school!

Natalie said...

I am thankful for 1 thing and 1 thing only today: SUMMER VACATION!
OK, OK, I am thankful for a lot of other things too, but that is at the top of my list at the moment.