Saturday, August 15, 2009

Zac's on solids!

First of all, thanks for all the comments on my last post! I really loved reading all your thoughts and opinions!

Zac has made it perfectly clear that he wants food. All kinds of food. Lots and lots and lots of food. Last weekend we finally started him on Cheerios. He played with the first one until I put it in his mouth, but once he got the idea he turned into a professional Cheerio eater! Here are some first pics!




This one isn't about solids, but it's a pretty neat "messy face" pic... plus it is a good shot of his teeth. He still just has the two bottoms, but I think some tops are at least threatening to come in.
And this was last night when we gave him peas. He's also had sweet potato puffs at Daycare, and loved them.
We're going to be introducing more and more solids now that he has the idea. Plus... the boy is just always hungry!!

4 comments:

Kendra Forgacs said...

how does one become a professional eater of anything? sign me up please!

Becca said...

How cute! It's so exciting when they start eating real food!
I always loved the products that gerber had out... Nice packaging that you can fit into your diaper bag, and the kids love to lay with the empty boxes/cans after they finish the yummy stuff inside!

Suzanne said...

Our boys are going to eat us out of house and home I'm afraid! It only gets worse! The last 5 days or so, Soren has been constantly standing by the snack cupboard going, "Cacku!" (cracker). I don't know whether to tell him no and to wait for dinner (yeah, like he'll understand) or let him have what he wants because he really IS hungry, or question why I am fulfilling his every desire and spoiling him rotten by letting the poor boy eat? He'll eat the snack then still have a full dinner on top of it!

So exciting Zac's on solids!

Nicole Buchheit said...

OMG what cute pictures. I can't wait to meet him next weekend!!!!