Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave!


Happy birthday to grandpa Yager! Ok, his birthday was yesterday, but I unfortunately could not talk my body into doing anything BUT sleep after the kids went down last night. But, we were thinking about you all day Papa Yager and hoping you had a great day!
Here are a couple of pics taken on our trip there in June. We can't wait for grandma and grandpa Yager's next trip out here, most likely in December or January.


Happy Birthday Dave! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Dave!! I heard you were having sushi yesterday! love Robin

DAVE said...

Thank you everyone for thinking of me on my birthday! The sushi was great and better yet it was free since it was my birthday, can't beat that! See everyone soon.