Monday, April 19, 2010

Big Bloggy News!

Ok, it is time. Time for a teeeeny tiny change...

A big part of my life is trying to find balance.

Balance between work and home.

Work and play.

"Mommy" and "Chelsea."

Additionally, I have been wanting to write more... and to write a variety of things. 
So... I am starting a brand. new. blog.

This new blog will still be largely about the family. Well, about the kids, really. 
But, there will also be more. 
Thoughts, ramblings, musings. A variety of things, focused on finding that balance. 

Yes, I will still do 20th posts. My life would be incomplete without them.
Thankful Through Thursday? Yep!
Random stories about Lilly and Zac? Absolutely!

Also... giveaways!!! In fact, I am doing my very first giveaway on Wednesday. 

So, give my new blog a chance, would ya? For now, I will be keeping this one too... probably a lot of similar posts, and some different ones. 
The giveaway will be on my new blog. Please, please, please enter!

Ok... here is the new address...

drumroll please.....

Living Vicariously Through Myself...

Go visit it! Go now! 

A HUGE thanks to Kendra for helping with the name.
And A HUGE thanks to Becca for, well, creating the blog for me. Designing, creating, and hosting a fancy blog is really very difficult. Becca took my ideas and ran with them. I am SO excited... thank you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I would have never guessed! A new blog! How fantastic. It was just recommended to me that I should do a recipe blog. You'll have to let me know how keeping 2 blogs is and maybe I'll consider it.

I'm going to check out the new blog right now.

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

SO cute! I'm excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'll go check it out right now! :)

P.S. Love the green in your button.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net