Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Race!

We went to Buckelew Farms today for a 5K and some good clean pumpkin fun! But first, here is a pic of my sister on her birthday as promised. Lovely huh?



I had to wake the kids up early to get way out to the pumpkin farm, but the fun started as soon as we got there! These are before the race:








My mom took watched Lilly, Zac and Shyla during the race, then it was on to some fun! Isn't this a sweet picture of Zac?


Lilly got her face painted for the first time ever. She choose a pumpkin, and she loved showing it off after!


Then we took a ride out to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins! Zac was napping at this point, so Lilly got to pick his out. She kept thinking they were too big for him though! ha!



Zac is taking it all in...

Lilly is queen of the world!! (Nope, don't know this other kid. I had every intention of cropping him out, but I forgot. oops!)


And, back home this afternoon. I'm so lucky that Lilly loves to help out so much!


Happy weekend!

3 comments:

GMA GPA said...

Looks like so much fun! You picked some mighty fine pumpkins! Great pictures. Love you all.

Your Mom said...

It was such a fun day!! We will definitely be doing this again!!

Natalie said...

Looks like a great time. I've never even heard of that place. Have I been gone from Tucson for that long? Yikes.

Looking forward to next weekend.