Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Through Thursday!

ThankfulThroughThursday
Look at my new "Thankful Through Thursday" button!
Becca made me a "20th" button too... look to the right!
So fun! Thanks Becca!
Thursday is here! We have had a pretty laid back week.
Lilly is doing great with her big girl bed! Am I jinxing it by saying it? We haven't really had any issues with her getting up. Bedtime routine has changed just a bit, but we are all adapting. Doesn't she look little in that big bed?
And Mr. Miles of Smiles!

Lilly has been sleeping so well, in fact, that she had a couple of really grumpy mornings. She would tell me that she was sleeping again and just refuse to get up!
We have introduced the tradition (started by Auntie Kendra as a young girl) of morning hot cocoa. So far, so good!

And my main man Zac, enjoying a snack before dinner!


I am Thankful!

4 comments:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Love it!

I snack before dinner, too :)

Suzanne said...

Beautiful kids! You've made me excited about a big boy bed for Soren one day!

Natalie said...

So glad things are going more smoothly with the big girl bed.

My mom gave Spencer hot cocoa in January and he's been obsessed ever since. We could spend a nice morning at your house sharing hot cocoa (or in Spencer's case, "tepid, just barely warmed milk with a smidge of sugar free cocoa mix").

Karen said...

Wow, I don't know what's going on. I looked at your blog title and was like, What!! It's Thursday already?!? I think this means that I have not done enough to get ready for our trip leaving Saturday morning yet.

So glad the big girl bed is going better.