Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my dad's birthday.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
We had a party yesterday to celebrate. Lilly, of course, had to help blow out the candles.

Zac got to spend some time with Uncle Pete.
But he clearly hated the cake.

The party crew! Well, some of us. Stevie had wondered off and Jeremy was minutes away from arriving after work.
And, again, the birthday boy himself.

Wishing my dad a really, really h appy birthday. I don't know what I'd do without you daddy! I love you!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Zac looks bigger than he did when I saw him that morning. Chocolate cake must make you grow.

Happy Birthday Mr. Palmer! Hope it was a great day!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday to your daddy! Glad to know that I am not the only grown woman that still calls her dad daddy!! *high fives* lol

Hope your dad enjoys his day :)