My friend Natalie posted "things" that people don't know about herself, her husband, their son and even their dog on her blog ("A Beagle and a Baby"). Then, at the end she challenged me to do the same! So... here we go. But, I'm combining my list into 5 things you may or may not know about us Yagers!
1. Jeremy and I met at a bar. In fact, I walked up to him and slammed my drink into his, making it so he had to drink very quickly so it didn't spill. Ahh those good 'ol careless days!!
2. Lilly has a crooked fanny! We do have pictures, but I'm hesitant to post them due to this being a public blog!
3. Zac shared the womb with not one but TWO placentas. Was twins a possibility at one time? We have pictures of both placentas after delivery, but I hesitate to post them as well due to the desire to keep friends!
4. We have a cat named Ginger who loves Jeremy and hates me. Meow!!
5. We love love love the show "24"... in fact it is one of the few shows that we agree on!
We love you all! Here is my challenge to my blogging friends to share some possibly unknown information about yourself and your families!
Oh Beautiful Bookmark
10 hours ago