Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I truly hope everyone had a great day, as we did.
I love this picture of Zackary, taken Christmas morning. He was really just taking it all in...


Here is Lilly riding her rocking horse (from santa, for her and Zac to share). I love an early Christmas morning PJ picture!

Then it was time to get dressed! Lilly wore her Christmas dress from Dave and Mary... and her dolly wore a matching dress! So cute!

Off we went to my parents house. Zac here is checking out Lilly's new kitchen, and I'm not sure what Lillers is doing...
As a whole this year my kids got a lot of riding toys. Here is Zac playing on his new car from my parents. Don't forget Lilly got her pink car from Mary and Dave. And they got their rocking horse. And Zac got a trike of his own (keep scrolling)....

My sis and I (I still love you, kendra, even though you "stood me up" in the matching t-shirt department).

Ok I love these next two pictures together. Here, Lilly has clearly taken something of Zac's, which he is trying to get back. I love the expression on her face. BUSTED! Poor Zac, right?
Wrong! He may the the youngest of MY children, but don't forget he has a younger cousin, Shyla. Here he is trying to take some toy from her probably. Apparently he does that a lot at daycare too.
But, don't worry too much about Shyla... her parents (ahem, Stevie and Kendra) got Lilly a pizza toy with plenty of small parts that will inevitably end up in Zac's mouth. Coincidence? Or a plot for revenge? Hmmmm.....

And, as promised, Zac's trike pic. He LOVES this thing. Right now it's set up as a rocker, but it can transform to a stroller version and, eventually, a true tricycle. He holds on tight and goes to TOWN!
We ended our Christmas day at Winterhaven last night. Such fun!
Thank you so much to all of our family and friends, for being ... well... family and friends throughout the year. I feel so blessed.
Now it's time to start thinking about those New Year's Resolutions!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

You must have been updating while I was doing mine this afternoon too! :) Looks like a lot of great fun, and Soren and Zac will have to cycling someday together! Maybe the two of them can be part of my conditioning crew once I get back on my own some day?

Kendra Forgacs said...

Your new year's resolution should be to never post such an ugly picture of your sister again.

Your Mom said...

What a fun day...Christmas is always wonderful but is really special with the littlest of our family! (and it is not a bad picture KPF)

Liz said...

Zac looks all handsome in that little outfit!! I wonder what awesome friend of yours got that for him?!?! (like that?? LOL)

looks like you had a great day with the fam. Merry Christmas!!

Natalie said...

What a fabulous day. Spencer got lots of riding toys last year- none this year. Zac looks so much older with his fresh hair cut. I love Lilly's dress, and I love that you call her Lillers and that you typed it out in a post!

GMA GPA said...

What a great time we had in Arizona! We loved every minute of our visit. You made it so special for us. Lilly and Zac are growing up so fast.

Michelle said...

Looks like fun!